Van Metre Hall, Suite 220
The following resources support operations at the Arlington Campus:
Arlington Campus Management Team
A group of key representatives from academic units and university departments meets monthly to share information and updates for the Arlington Campus. Guest speakers are periodically invited to discuss a topic relevant to the university and the Arlington Campus. Meeting minutes are distributed to the campus deans and directors. For more information, contact email@example.com.
To sign up for the Arlington faculty/staff email listserv, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructions for processing Form I-9 at Arlington
- Form I-9 Management Process Checklist (to be completed by department)
- Electronic Building Access
- Inclement Weather Guide/Emergency Closures
- Key Control: Complete the Key Request Form for offices in Van Metre Hall and Hazel Hall. Contact 703-993-8207 with questions. Arrangements for key pick-up should be made in advance. Key Control is located in Van Metre Hall, Room 216.
- Mason Alert: Mason Alert is George Mason University’s emergency notification system that is used to send emergency notifications and timely warnings to the university community via text, email, telephone call, and digital signage. Community members are also welcome to sign up (Mason students and employees are automatically enrolled).