Follow the links on the left side of this page for information on Campus Resources available to the Arlington Campus community.
Additional services/resources at Arlington are listed below:
- ATM, located in Founders Hall lobby (operated by Apple Federal Credit Union)
- Founders Hall Gallery
- Lactation Space: Mason offers a private space for nursing mothers in Founders Hall, Room 323A. The lactation room is available to the Arlington Campus community on a first-come basis. There is a table, bench, chair(s), and a wall outlet. If locked, please call 703-993-8070 for access.
- Mail Services: Mail Services provides pickup, processing, and distribution of incoming, outgoing and inter-campus mail, UPS and FedEx shipments, and bulk mailing support through the U.S. Postal Service. Postage is not sold in the mail room.
- Mason Money: Mason Money machines are located in the Arlington Campus Library, the Founders Hall lobby, and the Law Library. Mason Money can be used for printing, photo copying, or to make purchases in any dining venue using the Mason ID or a Patron Card for access. Funds can be added at the Mason Money machines or online.
- Meditation Space: The Arlington Campus Quiet Meditation Space located on the second floor of Founders Hall is intended for use by any student, faculty, staff, alumni, or guest.
- Vending Machine Locations