Curbside Pickup for Mason IDs is now available at Mason Square (formerly the Arlington Campus). Find out more.
Mason Square ID/Card Office
Van Metre Hall, Suite 220 (located in Campus Administration suite)
Hours of Operation
Spring Semester 2022:
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday/Friday: By appointment only
Spring Break (March 14–18):
Monday–Thursday: Noon to 5 p.m.
Friday: By appointment only
In order to print a Mason ID:
- Students must be registered for the current semester.
- Electronic approval hiring process (in Banner) must be complete for faculty/staff, contract employees, and affiliates.
- Some form of picture ID (i.e. current driver’s license, military ID, Visa, Passport) must be presented before obtaining the first Mason ID.
- Please bring your G number.
Get started with printing your ID at Mason Square:
- Visit the Mason Card Office website to learn about your Mason ID.
- Schedule an appointment here (choose Arlington as your location).
- Read the requirements for a photo upload and upload your photo here, or have your picture taken in our office.
- Attend your appointment and receive your ID! Be sure to bring a current goverment-issued ID and your G number.