Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Classroom and Lab Technologies (CaLT) provides support for general purpose and technology-enhanced classroom facilities, computer classrooms, as well as audiovisual checkout equipment. Visit the Classroom Support website for additional information.
- Collaborative Learning Hub (CLUB): The CLUB supports effective teaching and learning with technology to enhance educational experiences and the quality of work life at the university. The CLUB provides training and support for instructional improvement with technology.
- Computer Lab is located in Founders Hall, Room 211. The lab is open to faculty, staff, and students. Phone: 703-993-8226
- ITS Desktop Support: Contact the ITS Support Center at 703-993-8870 or firstname.lastname@example.org to place a work order or seek assistance with desktop software/equipment.
- Videoconferencing is ideal for classes, presentations, large events, meetings, and lectures which need to connect at a distance. Visit the Collaborative Video Technology (CVT) website for information about scheduling videoconferencing rooms at the Arlington Campus.
- Telepresence is an immersive style of videoconferencing that emulates the experience of having all participants in the same room. The Arlington Telepresence room can be booked through Collaborative Video Technologies (CVT).