A complete list of courses offered across George Mason University’s campuses and sites can be found in the University Catalog. The Arlington Campus offers coursework in the following George Mason University degree programs:
- MS in Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- MS in Conflict Analysis and Resolution (Online)
- Dual Master’s Degrees in Conflict Analysis and Resolution and Social Work
- PhD in Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Graduate Certificates in Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Biodefense, MS (online and on-campus)
- Biodefense, PhD
- International Commerce and Policy, MA
- International Security, MA
- Organization Development and Knowledge Management, MS
- Political Science, MA
- Political Science, PhD
- Public Administration, MPA
- Public Policy, MPP
- Public Policy, PhD
- Transportation Policy, Operations, and Logistics, MA
- JD/MPP joint degree
- Graduate Certificates
Continuing and Professional Education
Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) brings the best of the university to professionals seeking to advance in their careers.
Each year, more than 3,000 students gain new skills through transformative learning at Mason CPE, which has 35 years of experience providing technical knowledge and industry-based micro-credentials and professional certificates.
CPE is the provider of choice for agencies and companies seeking to upskill or retrain their workforce to remain competitive both today and in the future.
Visit the website for a complete list of certificate programs.