Programs of Study
A complete list of courses offered across George Mason University’s campuses and sites can be found in the University Catalog. The Arlington Campus offers coursework in the following George Mason University degree programs:
- MS in Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- PhD in Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Graduate Certificates in Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Biodefense, MS (online and on-campus)
- Biodefense, PhD
- International Commerce and Policy, MA
- International Security, MA
- Organization Development and Knowledge Management, MS
- Political Science, MA
- Political Science, PhD
- Public Administration, MPA
- Public Policy, MPP
- Public Policy, PhD
- Transportation Policy, Operations, and Logistics, MA
- JD/MPP joint degree
- Graduate Certificates
Continuing and Professional Education
Mason’s Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) program brings the best of the university to professionals seeking to advance in their careers.
Each year, more than 3,000 students gain new skills through transformative learning at CPE, which has 35 years of experience providing technical knowledge and industry-based micro-credentials and professional certificates.
CPE is the provider of choice for agencies and companies with the vision to ensure their employees have the skills and knowledge to remain at the forefront of the workforce of today and the future. Visit the website for more information.